Saturday, October 8, 2011

Comic Con MTL

I was never a full blown comic book fan, specifically the MARVEL comics that I personally find a little static. However I can appreciate the work involved and the talent it takes to make it in such a saturated Field. After a visit to Comic Con in Montreal this September I saw the proportions that such an industry can take! It was interesting to see the contrast between the underground and commercial comics, not to mention the array of interesting people that go to comic con! 

After spending the entire day of having a fantastic time in a whole different world that marches to an entire different beat. I spent the night going threw my man's old comic collection and was surprised to find some Spiderman comic book covers (illustrated by McFarlane) that I just love.


No comments:

Post a Comment